ABLD can advise on international contracts and commercial terms. Our in-depth knowledge of food and agribusiness enables us to work with you to structure commercial and business transactions to achieve goals while minimizing risk.
What we can do for you
Whether you are selling a product, providing a service, entering into a distribution agreement or starting a joint venture, we will work with you to:
- Identify how transactions should be structured to achieve your goals, what risks can be controlled and managed, and what is realistically beyond your control.
- Negotiate transactions by being part of your deal team or by providing legal back-up behind the scenes.
- Put transactions on paper, ranging from a short e-mail confirmation to standard commercial terms and elaborate agreements for the formation, management and break-up of a strategic joint venture.
- We are good lawyers: we negotiate and draft effectively and have ample experience both in private practice and in-house with major multinationals in food and agribusiness.
- We are pragmatic lawyers: you wouldn’t be in business if you were entirely risk averse, so you need a lawyer who can work creatively to mitigate risks and maximize opportunities.
- We know about food and agribusiness: Just as you need to understand the business in which you operate to be successful, so do we, and thanks to that we can expect to advise you effectively.
Let’s talk about the next venture, transaction or business deal you are contemplating. We’d be happy to help you move forward and achieve your goals.
Give us a call or send us an e-mail: